viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

Simplicity, the best option




I have always thought that simplicity is the best option for a bride. When I saw this film and watched that dress I thought I was right. The skirt is huge but simple in itself, the touch of purple gives a romantic detail to the dress and the body is perfect. The bride is wonderful with the dress! 
So, this is how I want to look... Simple but I have to rock ;)
_________________________________

Siempre he pensado que la simplicidad es la mejor opción para la novia. Cuando vi esta película y vi ese vestido supe que tenía razón. La falda es enorme pero es muy simple a la vez, el lila del lazo le da un toque romántico al vestido y el cuerpo es perfecto!
Pues así quiero verme... Simple pero que mole ;)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario