domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Invited to...





I have the honour to be at the Barcelona Bridal Week, attending Inmaculada García fashion show. I always wanted to be there!! And now, I will. So, this Wednesday I will take lots of photos of the show and on Friday I will go to a party/cocktail in the office of Nova Catering. It's a catering that I am contacting for my wedding and they were so kind to invite me to their party.

I am enjoying so much preparing and looking for suppliers and ideas for my wedding. Truth is that sometimes I stress too... More ideas and inspiration to come!
__________________________________

Tengo el honor de asistir la Barcelona Bridal Week, y asistir e al desfile de Inmaculada García. Siempre he querido ir!!!
Y ahora, lo haré! Así que el miércoles haré un montón de fotos de el desfile y el viernes iré a una fiesta/cocktail en la oficina de Nova Catering. Es un Catering que he contactado para mi boda y han sido muy amables de invitarme a su fiesta.

Estoy disfrutando mucho preparando y buscando ideas y proveedores para mi boda. También es verdad que a veces me estreso... Bueno, más ideas e inspiración en breve!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario