martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Earrings



Today I will show you options of earrings for brides. Depending on the dress, you can choose what better suits with it. It's a common error... You fall in love with a jewel and you buy it because for sure it will combine with the dress you will choose, although you don't have it yet! It's only a jewel... This happened to me! I saw a pair of earrings and I wanted them, when I bought my dress, I could see that they were not the perfect earrings for it... They didn't combine at all! Be careful :)
________________________________________________________

Hoy os enseño opciones de pendientes para novias. Dependiendo del vestido, podéis elegir lo que mejor quede. Es un error común... Te enamoras de una joya y la compras porque por supuesto combinará con el vestido que elijas, aunque no lo tengas aún! Sólo es una joya... Eso me pasó a mi! Ví un par de pendientes y los quise, cuando me compré mi vestido, pude ver que no eran los perfectos para él... No combinaban para nada! Tened cuidado :)
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario